Sunday, August 14, 2011

On cloud 9



Hey my fellow readers! I know I left you alone for quite some time, but there have been many things I had to deal with first.

Today I want to talk about my latest passion – photography. I always loved taking pictures but it was a few months ago when I started to do photography regularly. Thing is, I never know when or where I'll find my next motive. That's why I take my camera with me wherever I go. 

It's not easy for me to explain how it feels like when I've found a good motive and took a good pic of it. I'm not sure if there's something like THE perfect picture. At least I hope there's not. Because that would mean I have to stop after I find it. And that would be awful. 

Don't get me wrong – I'm still a newbie when it comes to photography....in a professional way. Nevertheless some people tell me that I'm talented, that I have a great eye (you know who you are). And I always repeat...“Imagine that – I even have two of them!“. I just try not to let it go to my head. 

Lately two people created something new with two of my pictures because they liked them so much. Can you imagine how happy I was when they asked me if they could use my picture to create a new wonderful artwork with it? Well, let's say I have a permanent seat on cloud 9 since then :). 

With this article I'd like to thank everyone who likes my work, everyone who encourages me to go on with what I'm doing because I'm good at it. It means so much to me. So...from me to all of you – THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! And don't forget – passion is a powerful weapon....if you know how to use it. May you never loose your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment